Friday, October 22, 2010

Kim Kardashian Freaking Out:30th Birthday

Kim Kardashian Freaking Out:30th Birthday-Kim Kardashian told People magazine she's alternating between "freaking out" and feeling "so accomplished" as her 30th birthday fades. Kim Kardashian celebrated her 30th birthday yesterday yesterday. "I have mixed feelings. Sometimes I'm like, 'Oh my god, I'm turning 30,' and I'm freaking out. Like, it sounds so old. And then the other half of me is like, 'I feel so accomplished and it's really no different than 29,'" Kardashian told People Friday at Tao Las Vegas during a pre-birthday bash.

Her mother, Kris Jenner, who turns 55 Nov. 5, has been reminding her that she'd already given birth four times by the time she turned 30.

"I wish you all the love and happiness. No pressure -- but if you happen to find a husband and have 1,000 kids, I'd really be happy," Jenner said during a dinner toast for her daughter.

But Kim's in no rush to get hitched.

No comments:

Post a Comment