Sunday, October 24, 2010

Junior dos Santos def. Roy Nelson via Unanimous Decision.

Roy Nelson via Unanimous Decision:I picked Roy Nelson to win this fight. He doesn't walk, talk or look like a "fighter" but he definitely showed that he is a fighter...and a great fighter at that. He took so many big shots that I lost count. The man is a warrior and if you didn't respect him prior, you have to now. Dos Santos has very fast hands for a HW in my opinion. It seems as if no one is able to see that right uppercut because of how fast he throws it and the angles he is able to throw it from. I was really impressed by both of the fighters will and determination. They were both tested like neither had been tested before and "Cigano" prevailed. I'm looking forward to watching both guys fight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment