Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Graco Stroller Recall.

when my second child is born, my son is going to be just over 29 months old.

Graco Stroller Recall! The CPSC announced the recall of certain models of strollers manufactured by Graco, which amounts to an amazing 1.5 million strollers! There have been reports of amputation and lacerations due to a defect in the hinge mechanism on the stroller's canopy. ... She is due in April and being a baby planner, I am pleased to be a bit ahead of the game as it comes to what kind of double stroller I want for the toddler/infant combination.

The Graco Mosaic Stroller also features a 3-5 point safety harness to fit your children as they grow. For your comfort and convenience a ergonomic handle for easy pushing, and one-hand compact fold to make it easier to put away after ...

He is incredibly active, and I have to fight him to sit in a regular grocery buggy. He constantly wants to get out and help me push it.

Feed back

Is it worth spending a fortune on a double stroller, if I am unsure If I am going to require it or not?

I’ve had several people tell me it would be insanity not to get one…but I don’t think I go out shopping by myself often enough to justify getting a new stroller.
We still have an old umbrella stroller if we have gone out for an entire day that me night nap in or something, but even naps are few and far between these days. On big trips, I am never by myself I should add.

I know it’s easy to say I won’t need one at the minute (as I only have one child) but I am worried I am going to find myself out of sorts if I one day try to take my newborn and toddler out, and toddler won’t cooperate.
I completely forgot about my sling! I bought it when my first son was 5 months old and it was a Godsend. Will probably be looking into wearing the newborn, thanks for reminding me everyone!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment